I will fix wordpress errors issues and customize wordpress theme





Are you stuck in WordPress clutter? Don't be afraid!

I am your WP lifeguard. We're here to fix errors, customize themes, and build awesome websites.




I'm Shovon Boshak, a 7+ year WP veteran with over 3400 happy customers! I've seen everything from plugin crashes to security threats, and I know how to make your website shine.




Need a super quick fix, theme tweak, or new build? complete! Ecommerce, Elementor landing pages, PSD to WP: we do it all, with unlimited revisions and 15-day post-project support.




Say goodbye to chaos! We provide clear communication and quick solutions. What if I’m not 100% satisfied? I will keep working until you do!




Don’t let WordPress issues hold you back! Visit my blog and start building your website dreams today!




Customizing your WordPress theme and fixing any issues or errors in WordPress.




Hello my name is Shovon Boshak!

Please review my list of services carefully.




Fix WordPress errors or issues very quickly.

Website domain/hosting migration and backup.

Customize any WordPress theme.

Clean malware/hacked websites.

Fixed theme/plugin CSS/JS/PHP related issues.

Install the theme and set it up like a demo.

Redesign any website.

Build a complete business, ecommerce, or any category website.

Build landing pages with Elementor.

PSD/Figma to WordPress.

Build custom functions.

Other WordPress related services.


Why hire me?


quick support

7+ years of experience

We have completed over 4000 orders from over 1400 customers and over 3400 positive feedbacks.

You will receive support for 15 days after completion.

Unlimited modifications

100% satisfaction


Still confused?


If you are still confused, please do not hesitate to contact us. I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work.


Please do not hesitate to contact us. I will give you the best offer and quality.




If you cannot see the screen, please press and hold. Because the server is reset repeatedly to protect it from malicious viruses, it is normal even if the screen is not visible.


Hire an expert for just $5



Earn $1000 per month by promoting



Astrology and Psychics

icon design

Video marketing

meditation videos

blog post

Voice over

website maintenance

data processing

embroidery digitizing

logo design

flyer design

vector tracing

SEO

book marketing

Local SEO

music video

intro outro video

music promotions

website content

transcription

podcast production

audio editing

DJ drops and tags

sales

market research