I will be your google sheets wizard.



Is your Google Sheet a data disaster zone? Is the formula letting you down? From complex to proficient: unleash your spreadsheet superpowers!




I am your Sheets super power booster! From shredding duplicates to creating custom dashboards, we'll tame your spreadsheets and unleash their full potential.




Do I need vlookup magic? Conditional formatting magic? Interconnected sheets that sing? Just give it a name and you can code it without any scripting issues.




Don't settle for spreadsheet problems. Get fast, affordable solutions for basic tasks in less than an hour.




Need a custom product? Message me! We will analyze your requirements and provide you with a customized quote.




Let me be your Google Sheets wizard.


Hello everyone, my name is Nadeem.

Struggling with Google Sheets? Or do you want to add more features? Or is there something you want to do, but you just can't seem to get your hands on it?





If so, I think you have landed on the right page where you can find a solution to your problem.





Google Sheets can do amazing things when used correctly. Here's what I can help you with:





method

data correction

duplicate crush

VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP indexes - matching

conditional formatting

Sheet interconnection

Interconnect with other Google Sheets sheets

Google Spreadsheet Script

form

Queries

array formula

dashboard

Anything that can cause a headache



You can also create complex calculators to suit your calculation needs.





If you think the task is too complicated, please message me your requirements and files in advance. Let's see what I can do and how much time your work will take.




$5 is only for quick, small tasks that can be completed within an hour.




If you would like something bespoke, please let me know the details of the job and I will be happy to help.




PS: Before discussing this, I don't do anything that requires scripting.


Please do not hesitate to contact us. I will give you the best offer and quality.




If you cannot see the screen, please press and hold. Because the server is reset repeatedly to protect it from malicious viruses, it is normal even if the screen is not visible.


Hire an expert for just $5



Earn $1000 per month by promoting



Astrology and Psychics

icon design

Video marketing

meditation videos

blog post

Voice over

website maintenance

data processing

embroidery digitizing

logo design

flyer design

vector tracing

SEO

book marketing

Local SEO

music video

intro outro video

music promotions

website content

transcription

podcast production

audio editing

DJ drops and tags

sales

market research