We record professional American voice actors.







Can't you hear your voice in the crowd? Need something that grabs attention and drives results?






With over 30 years of broadcasting, acting, and voice acting experience, I am your seasoned voice chameleon!




Need a bold trailer narrator? A soothing audiobook voice? Or is it a fun anime character? I can do it all!




I have used my voice to build a multi-million dollar business. We'll help you captivate, persuade, and sell your customers with clear, fast recordings.



Let your voice be heard! Visit my blog to get a free quote and hear the difference! This is a limited time offer so hurry!




We record professional American voice actors.




Hello everyone I have over 30 years of experience in the broadcast industry including NYC, PHL and CHI. I'm trained as an actor, so I can do quite a bit! His greatest (financial) success was creating advertising campaigns and audio images for Forman Mills, Inc.


I worked at Forman Mills, Inc. for 25 years, growing the company into a $300 million annual multi-state big box business that is growing even faster today.


My voice is perfect for commercials, cartoons, movie trailers, documentaries, audiobooks, business, education, radio, phone, video games, singing, podcasting, television, internet, and music.



We are currently running a promotion offering this service for just $5 per 100 words. Please check the page below. thank you


Please do not hesitate to contact us. I will give you the best offer and quality.




If you cannot see the screen, please press and hold. Because the server is reset repeatedly to protect it from malicious viruses, it is normal even if the screen is not visible.


Hire an expert for just $5



Earn $1000 per month by promoting



Astrology and Psychics

icon design

Video marketing

meditation videos

blog post

Voice over

website maintenance

data processing

embroidery digitizing

logo design

flyer design

vector tracing

SEO

book marketing

Local SEO

music video

intro outro video

music promotions

website content

transcription

podcast production

audio editing

DJ drops and tags

sales

market research